Bread of Life Missions is an IRS-approved non-profit organization. Being a non-profit organization, BOL operates off the generous donations of so many individuals and organizations. With the great needs presented when performing oversees mission work, BOL is always looking for team members who are willing to give financially or through items of necessity.
If you would like to be a giving team member, here are a few ways you can join the team.
All financial gifts are used for ministry purposes, unless otherwise specified by the one giving the gift. Gifts can be in numerous forms or given for numerous objectives. Here are a few ways you can support BOL financially.
- Buy a Gift for a Tribal Family - Through gifts, such as goats, pallets of food, and bicycles, you can generously bless a family within one or more of our people groups. The cost of each of these items changes depending on the economy of foreign governments. You can visit the store to purchase any of the items below. Currently the costs of these gifts are as follows:
- Pallet of Corn Meal: $25 (will feed a family of 4 for over a month)
- Pallet of Beans: $50 (will feed a family of 4 for over a month)
- Goat: $35
- Bicycle: $100
- Support a Missionary & His Family - You can choose to give a gift to support a missionary and his family with their everyday needs, such as housing, food, utilities, transportation, etc. All of BOL’s missionaries are full-time, which means their entire family income is based on the generous donations of others.
- General BOL Fund - If you would like to give but do not have a specific desire for how the money is to be spent, you can give a gift to the general fund. This fund is used in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, supporting the field outreaches each month, community development, raising awareness and gaining more supporters in the United States and in Kenya, future global projects, and many more initiatives and needs.
Give a one time gift to Bread of LifeBecome a monthly Giving Partner
Give an Item of Necessity
Throughout the year, BOL may be in need of a specific item, such as a laptop computer, projector, generator, or one of numerous specific needs. We do not wish to have brand new items, just items that will be long lasting on the mission field or here in the United States as we raise awareness of the organization around the country.
If you would like to be updated when items of necessity come up, please sign up for our newsletter and you will see the items of necessity section each quarter.
PLEASE NOTE: All gifts are tax-deductible and, at any time, a give team member can request confirmation as to where his/her money has been spent.